– You hold a Belgian Masters in law (with excellent university grades). An additional diploma (preferably a LL.M.) is a plus
- You have about 2 to 3 year(s) experience in business law practice
- You are a native French speaker and you are able to work in English and in Dutch
- You love research and always look for excellence
- You are willing to work in a young, dynamic and human-size law firm.
We offer you the opportunity to work on high profile Belgian and international cases in a stimulating and fulfilling work environment
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Jean-François Tossens: firstname.lastname@example.org